Protecting your personal data and maintaining your trust is the core of our mission.
Below is an explanation of each of the app's permissions:
- for taking photos
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / android.permission.INTERNET / android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
- allows to share photos, check for updates
- to show existing photos in the built-in gallery
- to save new photos
- android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
- for geotagging (inserting location) in photos
- to get IMEI for unique identification of device
- to keep the device awake while using the app
- to push notifications
We will not sell your personal data to any third parties.
We do not request passwords, or other login information.
For any other queries, please contact us at email